Coaches needed for Field Hockey Alberta and Calgary Junior Field Hockey
Category : Indoor News
Field Hockey Alberta and Calgary Junior Field Hockey are excited to start the upcoming winter CJFH season and are in need of coaches!
We would love to have your coaching expertise to help guide and mentor our young athletes as well as provide input on how to grow our programs.
Indoor sessions will run one day a week from Tuesday, November 9, 2021 to March 15, 2022.
Are you interested in coaching this indoor season?
Commitment is one night a week for 16 weeks.
What you need to know:
- Location: University of Calgary Gold Gym (Kinesiology Complex)
- Dates: Tuesdays, November 9, 2021 to March 15, 2022
- Program runs once a week
- Games will be incorporated throughout the second phase of training: post Winter Break.
- Athlete ages: U14 and U12 COED. We require 2-4 coaches per age group.
- Coaching requirements (We can help you achieve these requirements!):
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Making Headway in Sport
- Emergency Action Plan
- Police Check (within the past 3 years)
- Current 2020-2021 FHA Membership
- Important dates:
- The first phase of training runs November 9 to December 7, 2021. No sessions December 14, 21 or 28, 2021.
- The second phase of training runs January 4 to March 15, 2022. Games and festivals to complete this phase of development.
- Important note: You will get coaching development and instruction throughout the 16 weeks. We will help you develop your coaching toolbox so you are a confident and capable coach!